Warranty on British Made Hot Tubs
HotPriceTubs warrants to the original consumer purchaser ("you") the following about your new HotPriceTubs hot tub, when purchased directly from HotPriceTubs or an approved Dealer. 3 Year No Leak Shell Warranty HotPriceTubs warrants against water loss due to defects in the hot tub shell for 3 years. All other components are listed below and warranted for 2 years, unless stated otherwise
* Components Warranted For 2 years
- Air Valves
- Control System
- Shell Deformation & No Leak (4years)
- Cabinet Workmanship
- Stainless Steel & Structural Warranty
- Bluetooth & Speaker System
- Heater System
- Ozone System
- Rigid & Flexible Pipe work
- LED Lights
* Items Not Covered Under Warranty
- Filter Cartridges/housing
- Hot Tub Pillows
- Hot Tub Covers
- Cover Locks
- Acrylic Damage due to workmanship prior to delivery
- Hot Tub Base
For the avoidance of any doubt, please call your sales agent to verify warranty policy on any other components.
Extent Of Warranty
This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser of the HotPriceTubs hot tub when purchased and originally installed within the boundaries of the United Kingdom including Northern Ireland.
This warranty begins on your delivery date of the hot tub, but in no event later than the warranty period.
This warranty terminates upon any transfer of ownership, or if the hot tub is installed or relocated outside the boundaries of the installation premises.
Except as described above, this warranty does not cover defects or damage due to the following:
- normal wear and tear
- improper installation
- alteration without HotPriceTubs' prior written consent
- accident/acts of God
- Use of an accessory not approved by HotPriceTubs,
- Failure to follow your Owner's Manual,
- Repairs made or attempted by anyone other than an authorized representative of HotPriceTubs - Alteration includes, but is not limited to, any component or plumbing change, or electrical conversion.
To make a claim under this warranty, contact HotPriceTubs AfterSales. You must give HotPriceTubs written notice of any warranty claim, along with a copy of your original purchase receipt indicating the date of the purchase, within ten (10) days of the time you discover the claim. HotPriceTubs reserves the right to inspect the malfunction or defect on location. HotPriceTubs or its Authorised Service Agent will replace any defects covered by this warranty. Except as described herein, you will not be charged for parts, or the freight costs for parts necessary to repair the hot tub for defects covered by this warranty.
Validation Of Warranty
It is the responsibility of the customer to validate any warranty offered within 14 days of delivery on our website. Any warranties that are not validated during this timescale will not be honoured.
This Warranty Does Not Affect Your Statutory Rights